This page contains pre-2014 content from the previous ACC Futures website.
- Helen Kelly - Speech to conferenz on the reform of ACC.
- Hazel Armstrong - Speech at the launch of the ACC Futures Coalition, 8 April 2009
- Richard Moon - Speech at the launch of the ACC Futures Coalition, 8 April 2009
- Sir Owen Woodhouse - speech to ACC Futures Seminar, 1 September 2008
- Alan Clayton - Presentation to ACC Futures Seminar, 1 September 2008
- Hazel Armstrong - presentation to ACC Futures Seminar, 1 September 2008
- Maryan Street - speech to ACC Futures Seminar, 1 September 2008
- Submission to the Department of Labour, July 2011
- Submission to the Stocktake of ACC Accounts
- Submission on the Injury, Rehabilitation and Compensation Amendment Bill
- Submission to the Welfare Working Group, September 2010.
Presentations from the 2012 conference
Peter Thorne looked at what we know about the incidence and prevalence of “Noise-induced Hearing Loss” in NZ and what factors influence hearing loss from noise.
- What has the government done since the election? Paper
- A comparative analysis of New Zealand personal injury law. PPT.
- CTU economist points out flaws in ACC proposals.
- CTU submission on extending the accredited Employers Programme and Introducing Choice in the ACC Work Account.
- Choice in the acc workplace account-A solution looking for a problem? Analysis of the Department of Labour options discussion document. Peter Harris.
- Funding of ACC - These two papers explore aspects of the funding of ACC. The Michael Littlewood paper makes the case for abandoning full funding and returning to a form of pay-as-you-go (PAYG). The Susan St. John paperplaces the current debate in the context of the history of the funding of the ACC scheme
- Experience Rating Reviewed - South Australia is reviewing its approach to experience rating. Their review of the literature suggests major problems with the approach. Click here to have a look. places the current debate in the context of the history of the funding of the ACC scheme"
- PricewaterhouseCooper Report 2008
- Directory of Members of Parliament
- TV3 News item on the launch of ACC Futures Coalition
- Radio New Zealand ‘s Insight programme looks at the future of ACC and the threat of privatisation